Casino Liquor

A casino liquor licence authorises:

  • the sale of liquor for consumption at a casino or any other venue enclosed in the casino complex.

The permitted licensed area must be approved by the Gaming and Wagering Commission of Western Australia.

The conditions of a casino liquor licence may mean particular areas of the complex trade similar to other licence types such as a nightclub or hotel.

In Western Australia, Crown Casino is currently the only licensed premises operating under a casino liquor licence.

Trading Hours

The permitted trading hours for a casino licence are determined by the Director of Liquor Licensing in conjunction with the Gaming and Wagering Commission.

Application Kit

An application kit for a casino liquor licence is currently not available online. Please contact the department directly.

Last updated: 18/03/2015 12:21:00 PM

Your ip address is logged as: