Are you applying or want to know how to have your say about an application?
Come to one of the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor's free monthly seminar on
"The liquor licensing process for applicants and community"
The seminar is designed to provide prospective licensees, objectors and other stakeholders with an in depth explanation of the liquor licence application process and objection process, including the statutory and administrative requirements.
The topics covered at each seminar will include:
- Overview of the Licensing Authority and the Liquor Commission
- Overview of licence types
- Overview of licensing application process
- What needs to be lodged
- The Assessment Process: including Public Interest Test
- Objection Process: including how to lodge an objection
- How is a decision made (contested and uncontested)
- What happens when a license is granted
- What happens when an application is not granted
To register for the next seminar, fill out this form, or call the Department of Racing Gaming and Liquor on 9425 1888