Customer Service Charter
The Department’s Customer Service Charter explains how we will deliver our services to you.
The Charter provides details of the service standards the Department seeks to achieve and how our customers can assist us.
Download our Customer Service Charter
The Department is the State Government agency responsible for promoting and maintaining the integrity of lawful gambling and liquor activities that are provided for the social and economic benefit of all Western Australians.
The Department is required to ensure that legislation listed under the ministerial portfolio of Racing and Gaming is administered in an efficient and effective manner consistent with government policy.
We are committed to:
- providing a reliable, efficient and effective service to our stakeholders;
- dealing with stakeholders courteously, honestly and sensitively;
- dealing with requests as quickly as possible; and
- referring the stakeholder, if necessary, to the appropriate authority if we are unable to assist.
How you can help us
You can help us meet our service commitments by:
Contacting the Department
- treating officers courteously;
- providing accurate and complete information;
- lodging application forms and fees in a timely fashion to allow the Department to conduct any inquiries necessary;
- keeping us up-to-date with any changes to particulars; and
- advising us of any service difficulties or delays that they you may be experiencing.